I had a great time at Art Walk with my friend Sarah last night. We got to meet a ton of people and made a little money at the same time! I also heard a very interesting spoken-word gospel message that had something to do with an octopus.
|Our lovely table, and a hint of Philip sitting against the wall.|
- Large green cross in vanilla scent. A favorite of craft fairs past. (link)
- A pair of unscented green stars. These are great for holiday party favors! (link)
- A sweet little purple bunny in sweet pea. Makes a great hospital gift for new Mommies! (link)
- Butterfly mini-soaps. These are great for wedding favors, or just to brighten up your bathroom. (link)
I've also decided to offer some of the tuna treat balls that I recently made. These will only be offered for a limited time. (link)
Last but not least, Kuroneko-sama! He's finally finished! (link)
- Light purple and white scarf made by loom. This will look similar to the red and pink one in the shop already.
- Painted Christmas/wall ornaments. These letter ornaments are great for Christmas trees, but can also be used in nurseries and offices through out the year!
- Hand-painted wooden puzzles are also on the horizon.
Keep an eye on the shop for new items being posted every week. There are plenty of items with free shipping to help you cross off your Christmas list without breaking the bank. And for those who are local, there is free delivery within the Abilene city limits for purchases of $10 or more. I also plan to be at November's Art Walk.