Friday, September 16, 2011

Season of Gratitude

Today I am very grateful for my wonderful husband and our time at the fair last night. It's been a crazy week for him at work and I know he was tired and wasn't really feeling it, but we had a great time. We ate yummy fair food, walked through the carnival and all the displays, and fed the animals at the 4H petting zoo! The petting zoo is my favorite every year. Philip just sits back and laughs at me. I'm such a little kid there, but that's okay. Last night really helped me remember how much fun I have when I let my guard down. Oh, and I had my first fried Oreos! They were really yummy. Plus, it rained! It seems to always rain during the fair here, and the rain was such a blessing in this time of drought.

All things considered though, I am just so glad that I got to spend that time with Philip.

No comments:

Post a Comment