Thursday, January 31, 2013

Etsy Update- Casa Campbell Soaps

There are a lot of changes headed to our Etsy shops. Here's what's going on and why.

I'm selling off the current inventory of glycerin soaps. I will be switching to a pure vegetable base glycerin in the near future. I will continue to offer the goat's milk and hope to add some other more natural soaps. This is a change that we are making as a family and I felt it only right that I make this change in the shop.

I will also be switching to cloth bags instead of the plastic ones. Once again this is a change we are making as a family as we are trying to lower our use of plastics. These changes will likely bring about a price increase but I believe it will be worth it as I feel I will be bringing a better quality product.

I am also toying with the idea of offering other types of soap or related products that will also go along with a more sustainable lifestyle. I'm not too sure yet if I want to go down this road here or perhaps through another venue.

I am wanting to meet the needs of my current customers while also gaining ground. Currently the shop helps to support my love of soap making, but I am striving to make it a more substantial source of income. I thank you all for your support and patience as I make these changes!

Oatmeal Goat's Milk Soap- A fav that will be around for a long time.
Also, it's the soap I use daily on my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment