- Brown a pound of ground beef and season as if for regular tacos (we use a taco seasoning pack, but you can use whatever seasoning you like.)
- Take one can of Rotel Original and drain the juice.
- Once the meat is done, mix in the Rotel and cook for a few minutes.
- Use Stand-n-Stuff shells. Line them up in a casserole pan. Sprinkle a little first/mexican blend cheese in the bottom of each shell.
- Fill the shells with the taco meat/rotel.
- Top generously with cheese.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Bake at 325 until the cheeses melted and the tops of the taco shells begin to brown.
|Serving Size is two tacos. Serve with fruit, rice, beans, whatever!|
This recipe is rather easy and is great for entertaining! For those who want a bit more spice, use a spicier Rotel. If you're serving picky eaters who don't like Rotel (I don't like the squishy-ness of the veggies), stuff some of the shells after the meat is seasoned but before adding the Rotel. Then, add the Rotel to the remaining meat and continue!