Sunday, March 25, 2012

Etsy Update

It's been awhile since I posted an Etsy update, but I've been busy working on both shops. That's right, we now have TWO Etsy shops. I even have a third in the works! Eek! As you tell, I've been busy. Here's a quick look at what's new and coming in each shop.

Casa Campbell Soaps
While I'm not changing the shop name on Etsy, Casa Campbell Crafts is now focusing on soaps only. There are just a few non-soap items in the "Sale" section, but they're soon to be gone. I've also rearranged the sections to now sort the soaps by shape. Let me know what you think about this change-- I'm not quite sold on it just yet.

What's New:

  • Three new scents have been added: Plumeria, Honey Almond, and Coconut. Honey Almond and Coconut are great mild scents that remind me of summer. Plumeria is a lovely floral scent.
  • New Soap shapes have been added as well! Castles and baby bottles!



Castle Soap

What's Coming:
In the next few months I'm focusing on adding more variety to the shop including different scents, colors, shapes, and styles. I hope to get some petal soap listed again and perhaps some more soaps with insets.

This is our new shop! This is a joint project with my husband and this shop focuses on all this fun and geeky! Some items from Casa Campbell have made their way over like the book scarves and some paintings. However, the shop features new pearler bead sprites. This unique craft is popular in the geeky world for it's ability to capture 8-bit and 16-bit art. Here are some of the favorite items:

Locke Sprite

Terra in Esper Form Sprite

There are separate Facebook pages for each shop, but they are linked with the same Pinterest and Twitter.
Facebook for Mog's Cave: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mogs-Cave-Creations/336719926345450
Twitter: @casacampbell
Use the button to the right to follow my Pinterest boards!

Thanks for your support everyone! I've been so blessed by the outpouring of love of encouragement! Casa Campbell's Facebook has over 100 fans now and the shop has over 50 sales! We even had our first Mog's Cave sale recently! 

No comments:

Post a Comment