Monday, September 16, 2013

Where's She Been?

Hello lovely people! Sorry I've been so quiet. It's been pretty hectic around these parts and I felt it best to take a little blog-break, though I guess I could have told you so... Oops.

We've been to the immunologist and ran some more tests. Most of the labs came back normal with only one low response so we really don't have answers as to why the little guy has been getting so sick. He's mostly well now, but has had a stuffy nose and cough for about a month and recently his reflux is acting up like crazy. (Check out my post on Not So Average Momma about reflux here.) He's been super-clingy momma's boy lately and you can just tell he doesn't feel good.

Even so, he's crawling really fast now and will stand for just a few moments without any support. He'll be walking just as soon as he gets over the fear of falling.

We're trying to buy a house. We finally put an offer in on one and are going through that whole process right now. I'll let you know what happens in the end.

Baby #2 is still a'cookin' and kicking pretty regularly now. We had our anatomy scan today (what a nightmare wait!) and littlest one is looking good. Baby is measuring about two weeks ahead, but so did Alex at this point. There was also a little fluid on the left kidney, but Dr. Mayberry said it wasn't enough to be worried about and would likely resolve itself soon. We'll find out the sex this Saturday with some friends.

Momma's hanging in there. I'm super tired most days and spend a lot of time on the couch. I've only gained about 6 pounds this pregnancy even though I eat like every two hours. Daddy's getting ready to travel again, and will be out on his birthday, (Boo!) but we're having dinner with some friends the day before and I hope to make an un-birthday cake for us all when he gets back (see the part about the fussy, clingy baby to see why there are no promises on that one).

Well, I guess I will get going. Just wanted to make sure you knew we were still here.

No comments:

Post a Comment